Sunday, February 10, 2013

Welcome to Forever Christian!

Welcome to Forever Christian: More than a Movement, it's a Lifestyle! Forever Christian is a Christian-based website and gathering place to Grow, Empower, Support, Advise, and Motivate each other to develop/improve ourselves as well as our relationship with the father & Creator, God.
 
Not enough people of our generation truly know and understand God and the important role he plays in your life. He IS the creator of it all. My goal is for each and every person  to develop a deep, intimate relationship with him.  He loves us so much!

It is my honor and God’s will for me to share with you things I’ve learned through experiences of my own. I've been inspired by the likes of Pastors Joel Osteen, Dr. Charles Stanley, Joyce Meyer, Heather Lindsey, Steve Harvey,  and my own local church Pastor,Donald Lynch. Gospel Greats such as Yolanda Adams and Marvin Sapp have helped me along my journey.
 
 Please join as we provide relationship advice, parenting advice, share everyday life stories together and much more!
 
God truly has an awesome plan for our life..
Amen.

Sincerely,
Monique L Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment